Tacklebox - Tools for fishing
The all important questions to anglers are:
- WHERE do I go?
- WHAT will I find?
- WHEN should I go?
We can give you some of the best information available on the first two. Our biologists schedule fish stocking and survey lakes to see what and how many fish are present. These are not done annually, but on a regular cycle or if special needs arise.
- 2015 Fish Stocking Report
- Lake Surveys and Maps
- Report Tagged Fish
* Do not use this form for Lake Oahe tagged walleye, please visit the Lake Oahe Tagged Walleye page, or call 605.223.7656.
fisheries strategic management plans
- Strategic Plan Summaries by Plan Area
- Statewide Fisheries Plan
- Black Hills Fisheries Management Plan
- West River Fisheries Management Plan
- Missouri River Fisheries Management Plan
- East River Fisheries Management Plan
- Lake Francis Case
- Lake Oahe
- Lake Sharpe
- Lewis and Clark