Relax and enjoy a cozy weekend stay or a fun-filled vacation adventure! Our parks offer camping cabins in picturesque settings nestled among the trees or overlooking the water. These one-room, log-style cabins are found in parks throughout the state.
- Standard cabin: $55
- Custer State Park camping cabins: $55
- Cabin fees do not include entrance fees, which are required year-round and in most areas.
- Additional reservation fees may apply
- Sleeping accommodations for four or five people
- Heating, air conditioning and electricity
- Furnishings: set of bunk beds, double bed, table and benches
- Outside accommodations: fire grate, picnic table and a porch
- Cabins do not have restrooms, running water, linens or kitchens.
- Cooking utensils for outdoor cooking
- Food and cooler for storage
- Sleeping bag/bed linens
- Personal toiletries
- Container for water
- Reservations required.
- Reservations open 90 days before arrival except at Custer, which open one year before arrival.
- Must be made by midnight two days prior to arrival. Please call the park 24 hours in advance to arrange key pick-up.
- Most are available year-round.
Accessible cabins feature accessible picnic tables, sidewalks, porch ramp, nearby parking, and wide doors. Service animals are permitted inside the cabins; please inform the park staff before you arrive. Reservations for these cabins are available.
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m. for all parks
- Pets are not permitted in the cabins. Designated service animals are allowed with prior notification.
- No smoking.
- No cooking or cleaning game inside the cabins.
- An additional tent is allowed to accommodate immediate family members.