PIERRE, S.D. – Good Earth State Park near Sioux Falls is hosting a weekly concert series on Fridays throughout June and July. The events each feature a local musical artist and a local food vendor.
The series starts June 7 and runs through July 26 with the following schedule:
- June 7: Music by Amy Ellsworth, food by Berkes BBQ
- June 14: Music by Carl Limo and Moxton Road, food by Ollie’s Food Truck
- June 21: Music by Mogen’s Heroes, food by Papa Woody’s Wood Pizza
- June 28: Music by Marty DeWitt, food by Kabob King Truck
- July 5: Music by Jim Groth, food by SDSU Ice Cream
- July 12: Music by Janice Gilbert, food by Breaking Burrito
- July 19: Music by Eclectic Americana, food by The Big Orange Truck
- July 26: Music by CommonGround, food by The Big Orange Truck
Food trucks begin serving at 6:30 p.m. CDT, and music begins at 7 p.m. each week.
The concerts are free to attend; however, a park entrance license is required for vehicles entering the park.
There is limited permanent seating, so visitors are encouraged to bring a lawn chair. Bug spray is also encouraged.
Good Earth State Park is located at 26924 480th Avenue in southeast Sioux Falls.