South Dakota Game, Fish and Parks Commission to Hold Teleconference Meeting.
PIERRE, S.D. - The South Dakota Game, Fish and Parks Commission will be holding a teleconference meeting on May 23 at 8 a.m. CDT.
The purpose of this meeting will be to address the proposed rules that were reverted by the Legislative Interim Rules Review Committee, which include:
- Park License Exemptions
- Hunting License fees
- Hunt for Habitat
- Traps to be rendered inoperable-removal of trapping devices
For a more detailed agenda, click here.
The public may listen to and provide comment of the proceedings at the following locations:
- Pierre - GFP Large Conference on the 2nd Floor of the Foss Building, 523 East Capitol Ave.
- Sioux Falls - Regional Office (Outdoor Campus East), 4500 S Oxbow Ave.
- Rapid City - GFP Rapid City Regional Office (Outdoor Campus West) at 4130 Adventure Trail
- Watertown - GFP Regional Office, 400 W. Kemp Avenue.
This meeting will not be livestreamed via South Dakota Public Broadcasting, but will be recorded and immediately placed on the GFP Commission webpage.
Individuals can comment online at gfp.sd.gov/forms/positions/ or mail them to 523 E. Capitol Ave., Pierre, SD 57501. To be included in the public record and to be considered by the Commission, comments must include a full name and city of residence and meet the submission deadline of 72 hours before the public hearing (not including the day of the public hearing) per HB 1006.