SM Link
* = Required Field
Game, Fish and Parks Commission rule requires that people who trap in parks and recreation areas must have a permit as follows:

  41:08:01:11. Permit required to trap in parks and recreation areas -- Time restriction.   A person must have a permit issued by the park manager to trap in a park or recreation area during established furbearer seasons.  Permits may only be issued for the period of November 1 through March 31 of the following year and are free.  Permits may include conditions specific to the park for which the permit is issued.  No permit may be issued for trapping in parks and nature areas closed to trapping by 41:08:01:09.


Custer State Park, Beaver Creak Nature Area, and Adams Homestead and Nature Preserve are closed to trapping.

*City: *State: *Zip:
*Phone Number (Day):   -- 
*Phone Number (Night): -- 
*Furbearer Stamp Number:
*Permit Requested For:
*Vehicle(s) Description (license number, color, type):

*Trapper Helper / Partner Name(s):

This application is not approved until you receive a trapping permit from the requested park.