Spring Creek Recreation Area
Spring Creek Modern Lodging
The modern cabins and suites at Spring Creek offer the comforts of home in an outdoor setting any time of the year. They feature heating, air conditioning, electricity, and bathroom facilities. Perched along the shoreline, guests are treated to a beautiful view and shoreline access for fishing, kayaking or other types of water recreation.
A modern cabin is a single rental structure with multiple rooms, including a bathroom. The number of bedrooms, maximum occupants, extent of kitchen facilities and availability of other amenities may vary by unit. Prices per night.
Modern Cabins 1 and 2: three bedrooms, sleeps 10 | $150
Modern Cabins 3 through 10: two bedrooms, sleeps 8 | $150
Suites are multiple rental units housed within one structure. Each unit includes its own bathroom. The number of bedrooms, maximum occupants, extent of kitchen facilities and availability of other amenities may vary by unit. Prices per unit per night.
Suites 11A through 11D: one bedroom, sleeps 4 | $125 | $400 for all four units
Suites 12A through 12D: one bedroom, sleeps 4 | $125 | $400 for all four units
Suites 13A through 13D: one bedroom, sleeps 2 | $85
- 1.800.710.2267 (additional $2 fee).
- Minimum two-night stay required.
- Can be reserved as much as one year before arrival.
- Reservations must be made by midnight two days prior to your arrival.
- Cancellations: $25 fee per reservation if cancelled more than 30 days before arrival. $25 per night fee if cancelled within 30 days of arrival.
- Check-in: 4 p.m. CT
- Check-out: 11 a.m. CT
- No pets allowed inside. Service animals are allowed; please notify the park prior to your visit.
- No smoking allowed inside.
- Park curfew/quiet hours are 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Visitors must depart at 11 p.m.
- Bath towels, linens, personal hygiene products, and housekeeping services are not provided.
- A cleaning fee will be assessed if the facility requires more than standard cleaning.
- Camping units and tents cannot be placed outside. Please reserve a campsite in the nearest campground, which is Cow Creek Recreation Area.
- Park entrance licenses required for all vehicles.
- Special event application required for events involving 50 or more people.
Return to Spring Creek Recreation Area