Roy Lake State Park
Roy Lake Modern Lodging
The modern cabins and suites at Roy Lake offer the comforts of home in an outdoor setting. They feature heating, air conditioning, electricity, and bathroom facilities. Most facilities are perched along the shoreline. Guests are treated to a beautiful view and shoreline access for fishing, kayaking or other types of water recreation.
A modern cabin is a single rental structure with multiple rooms, including a bathroom. The number of bedrooms, maximum occupants, extent of kitchen facilities and availability of other amenities may vary by unit. All the modern cabins at Roy Lake have full kitchens with stoves, ovens, refrigerators, sinks, and microwaves. Prices per night.
Modern Cabins 4, 5: two bedrooms, sleeps 8 | $150
Modern Cabins 6, 7: one bedroom, sleeps 4 | $120
Modern Cabins 8, 9: two bedrooms, sleeps 6 | $150
Modern Cabin 10: two bedrooms, sleeps 6 | $150
Modern Cabin 11: one bedroom, sleeps 3 | $120
Winter Availability: The modern cabins at Roy Lake typically close between Nov. 1 and May 15 for winterization. They may remain open longer and open earlier if weather conditions allow. Visit www.CampSD.com for current availability.
Suites are multiple rental units housed within one structure. Each unit includes its own bathroom. The number of bedrooms, maximum occupants, extent of kitchen facilities and availability of other amenities may vary by unit. All the suites at Roy Lake have full kitchens with stoves, ovens, refrigerators, sinks, and microwaves. Prices per unit per night.
Suites 12, 13, 14, 15: two bedrooms, sleeps 10 | $175
Suite 16: one bedroom, sleeps 4 | $120
- 1.800.710.2267 (additional $2 fee)
- Minimum two-night stay required.
- Can be reserved as much as one year before arrival.
- Reservations must be made by midnight two days prior to your arrival.
- Cancellations: $25 fee per reservation if cancelled more than 30 days before arrival. $25 per night fee if cancelled within 30 days of arrival.
- Check-in: 4 p.m. CT
- Check-out: 11 a.m. CT
- No pets allowed inside.
- Service animals are allowed; please notify the park prior to your visit.
- No smoking allowed inside.
- Park curfew/quiet hours are 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. Visitors must depart at 11 p.m.
- Bath towels, linens, personal hygiene products, and housekeeping services are not provided. A cleaning fee will be assessed if the facility requires more than standard cleaning.
- Camping units and tents cannot be placed outside. Please reserve a campsite in the campground. The nearest campsites are located at West Unit campground of Roy Lake State Park.
- Park entrance licenses required for all vehicles.
- Special event application required for events involving 50 or more people.
Return to Roy Lake State Park