Palisades State Park
Palisades Modern Lodging
The group lodge at Palisades offers increased comforts in an outdoor setting any time of the year. The four-bedroom, 2-bath lodge sleeps up to 12 people and offers a full kitchen, dining area and relaxation room. The back deck has a great view of the creek and Sioux quartzite rock formations. It is a perfect site for small weddings, small family reunions, graduations and meetings.
Group lodges are single rental structures with multiple rooms for larger groups.
$280 per night
Event shelter: $50 per night
Converted garage adjacent to the lodge. Includes tables and chairs for up to 60 people. Only available to the party renting the lodge.
- 1.800.710.2267 (additional $2 fee).
- Minimum two-night stay required.
- Can be reserved as much as one year before arrival.
- Reservations must be made by midnight two days prior to your arrival.
- Check-in: 4 p.m. CT
- Check-out: 11 a.m. CT
- No pets allowed inside. Service animals are allowed; please notify the park prior to your visit.
- No smoking allowed inside.
- Park curfew/quiet hours are 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. Visitors must depart at 11 p.m.
- Bath towels, linens, personal hygiene products, and housekeeping services are not provided.
- A cleaning fee will be assessed if the facility requires more than standard cleaning.
- Park entrance license required for all vehicles.
- Special event application required for events involving 50 or more people.
Return to Palisades State Park