Oahe Downstream Recreation Area
Oahe Downstream Modern Lodging
The modern cabins and group lodge at Oahe Downstream offer increased comforts in an outdoor setting any time of the year. They feature heating, air conditioning, electricity, kitchen with cookware and utensils, and bathroom facilities. Perched along the shoreline, guests are treated to a beautiful view and shoreline access for fishing, kayaking and other types of water recreation.
A modern cabin is a single rental structure with multiple rooms, including a bathroom and kitchen. The number of bedrooms, maximum occupants, extent of kitchen facilities and availability of other amenities may vary by unit. Prices per unit per night.
Cabins A and B: two bedrooms, sleep 8 | $150
Cabins C and D: two bedrooms, sleep four | $120
Group lodges are single rental structures with multiple rooms for larger groups. The group lodge at Oahe Downstream is set up for large gatherings and does not feature bedrooms. Those staying overnight can tent camp or utilize the RV campsite adjacent to the lodge for an additional fee. Price per night.
Standard rental: $125
Non-profit youth groups: $40
- 1.800.710.2267 (additional $2 fee).
- Minimum two-night stay required.
- Can be reserved as much as one year before arrival.
- Reservations must be made by midnight two days prior to your arrival.
- Cancellations: $25 fee per reservation if cancelled more than 30 days before arrival. $25 per night fee if cancelled within 30 days of arrival.
- To request the non-profit rate, contact the park directly at 605.223.7722.
- Check-in: 4 p.m. CT
- Check-out: 11 a.m. CT
- No pets allowed inside. Service animals are allowed; please notify the park prior to your visit.
- No smoking allowed inside.
- Park curfew/quiet hours are 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. Visitors must depart at 11 p.m.
- Bath towels, linens, personal hygiene products, and housekeeping services are not provided.
- A cleaning fee will be assessed if the facility requires more than standard cleaning.
- Park entrance license required for all vehicles.
- Special event application required for events involving 50 or more people.
Return to Oahe Downstream Recreation Area