Newton Hills State Park
Newton Hills Modern Lodging
The modern cabin and group lodge at Newton Hills offer increased comforts in an outdoor setting any time of the year. They feature heating, air conditioning, electricity, kitchen, and bathroom facilities. The facilities offer great views and all the recreation opportunities of Newton Hills.
A modern cabin is a single rental structure with multiple rooms, including a bathroom. The number of bedrooms, maximum occupants, extent of kitchen facilities and availability of other amenities may vary by unit. The modern cabin at Newton Hills has a full kitchen with stove, oven, refrigerator, sink, and microwave. Price per night.
Modern cabin: two bedrooms, sleeps 8 | $150
Group lodges are single rental structures with multiple rooms for larger groups. They feature bathrooms and kitchen facilities. Price per night.
Group lodge: four bedrooms, sleeps 12 | $280
Additional occupants: $10 per person, with prior approval
Lodge campsite: $23 per night per unit, must be rented by party renting the lodge
- 1.800.710.2267 (additional $2 fee).
- Minimum two-night stay required.
- Can be reserved as much as one year before arrival.
- Reservations must be made by midnight two days prior to your arrival.
- Cancellations: $25 fee per reservation if cancelled more than 30 days before arrival. $25 per night fee if cancelled within 30 days of arrival.
- Check-in: 4 p.m. CT
- Check-out: 11 a.m. CT
- No pets allowed inside. Service animals are allowed; please notify the park prior to your visit.
- No smoking allowed inside.
- Park curfew/quiet hours are 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. Visitors must depart at 11 p.m.
- Bath towels, linens, personal hygiene products, and housekeeping services are not provided.
- A cleaning fee will be assessed if the facility requires more than standard cleaning.
- Camping units and tents cannot be placed outside. Please reserve a campsite in the campground.
- Park entrance license required for all vehicles.
- Special event application required for events involving 50 or more people.
Return to Newton Hills State Park