Lake Thompson Recreation Area
Lake Thompson Modern Lodging
The group lodge at Lake Thompson offers increased comforts in an outdoor setting any time of the year. Once a farmhouse, the five-bedroom facility now houses guests to one of the state's most popular recreation areas. The lodge features heating, air conditioning, electricity, kitchen with cookware and utensils, and bathroom facilities.
Group lodges are single rental structures with multiple rooms for larger groups.
$280 per night
- 1.800.710.2267 (additional $2 fee).
- Minimum two-night stay required.
- Can be reserved as much as one year before arrival.
- Reservations must be made by midnight two days prior to your arrival.
- Cancellations: $25 fee per reservation if cancelled more than 30 days before arrival. $25 per night fee if cancelled within 30 days of arrival.
- To request the non-profit rate, contact the park directly at 605.223.7722.
- Check-in: 4 p.m. CT
- Check-out: 11 a.m. CT
- No pets allowed inside. Service animals are allowed; please notify the park prior to your visit.
- No smoking allowed inside.
- Park curfew/quiet hours are 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. Visitors must depart at 11 p.m.
- Bath towels, linens, personal hygiene products, and housekeeping services are not provided.
- A cleaning fee will be assessed if the facility requires more than standard cleaning.
- Park entrance license required for all vehicles.
- Special event application required for events involving 50 or more people.
Return to Lake Thompson Recreation Area