Current Meeting Overview
Acting within its legislative mandates, the GFP Commission serves as the advocate and liason between the South Dakota Game, Fish and Parks and its customers and partners. The Commission consists of eight members, appointed by the Governor for four year terms.
Live Stream of Commission meetings is avaible for users wanting to listen to the meeting, but are unable to make it to the meeting itself.
May 2 | 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. MT
May 3 | 8 a.m. - noon MT
Custer State Park | Custer
- Notice of Regular Meeting
- Notice of Public Hearing
- April Proposals to be Finalized
- Deer Hunting Season-Archery
- Deer Hunting Season-Black Hills Deer
- Deer Hunting Season-Custer State Park Deer
- Deer Hunting Season-East River Deer
- Deer Hunting Season-Muzzleloader Deer
- Deer Hunting Season-National Wildlife Refuge Deer
- Deer Hunting Season-West River Deer
- April Minutes with Public Comments
Conflicts of Interest Disclosure Requirements
All South Dakota state government boards and commissions are subject to the conflicts of interest disclosure requirements contained in Chapter 3-23 of the South Dakota Codified Laws. The GFP Commission will comply with the requirements of this law by following a procedure for the conflict of interest disclosure. At the beginning of each GFP Commission meeting, the chair reads paragraphs 1-5 and asks if any commissioner has a conflict that needs to be disclosed. If any commissioner discloses conflict, the chair will finish reading paragraphs 5-9. Then the Commission will consider and act upon the conflict.