Forms & Permits

Photo © Sam Stukel

Chemical Fisheries Renovation

This form is used when and if an individual wants to eradicate an existing pond or body of water chemically in the hopes of getting rid of unwanted existing fish species (typically rough fish). 

Most of the time this is done in hopes of rebuilding a fishery with stocking of desired species after the rough fish have been eliminated.

Applicant Information
Waterbody Information

Is this water totally surrounded by private land

Does the Applicant control access to all lands surrounding this water?

Does this waterbody overflow?

The Department of Game, Fish and Parks assumes no responsibility for the success or failure of the project or for the restocking of fish.