Reservation Center: 1.800.710.CAMP (2267) | www.campsd.com
- Fees are per night per unit
- Checkout time for campsites is 4 p.m. or noon at Custer State Park
- Reservations are open year-round 90 days in advance, except at Custer State Park
- Reservations for Custer State Park can be made one year in advance.
- Entrance licenses and camping fees are required year-round
- Self-registration may be required
- A three-night stay is required for campsites and camping cabins on holiday weekends at all parks except Custer, which does not require a minimum stay.
- If two camping units* share a site, each unit must pay the camping fee
*A camping unit is a vehicle, motor home, camping bus, pull-type camper, tent or any other device designed for sleeping. Additional tents for a family (parents or grandparents and their unmarried minor children) are considered a single camping unit. Not all sites are designated as double-ups (check with park staff).
Electrical sites found along the waterfront featuring restrooms with showers
Most popular state campgrounds featuring restrooms with showers
Electricity: $18 | No Electricity: $14
Feature restrooms with showers
Electricity: $16 | No Electricity: $12
Vault toilets | No showers
Electrical Campsites: $14 | Non-electrical Campsites: $10
|Bear Butte State Park||Burke Lake Recreation Area||Lake Hiddenwood Recreation Area|
|Llewellyn Johns Recreation Area||North Wheeler Recreation Area||Amsden Dam Lakeside Use Area|
|Clay County Lakeside Use Area*||East Whitlock Lakeside Use Area||Lake Carthage Lakeside Use Area|
|Sand Creek Lakeside Use Area||S. Scalp Creek Lakeside Use Area||South Shore Lakeside Use Area|
|Tabor Lakeside Use Area||Walth Bay Lakeside Use Area||Whetstone Bay Lakeside Use Area|
|White Swan Lakeside Use Area|
*Tent sites $8/electrical sites $15. Clay County is managed by Clay County Park Board.