Check-in: 4 p.m. CT
Check-out: Noon for all parks, except at Custer State Park where check out time is 11 a.m.
Fees: Range from $40 - $50 per night
Park Entrance License: Required
Accessible Accommodations: Available at most. Check with specific park for details.
Group Cabins: Not available, see Lodges for group accommodations.
What to bring
- Cooking utensils for outdoor cooking
- Food and cooler for storage
- Sleeping bag/bed linens
- Personal toiletries
- Container for water
Relax and enjoy a cozy weekend stay or a fun-filled vacation adventure! Our parks offer camping cabins in picturesque settings nestled among the trees or overlooking the water. These one-room, log-style cabins are found in parks throughout the state.
ADA Accessible Camping Cabins
Accessible cabins feature accessible picnic tables, sidewalks, porch ramp, nearby parking, and wide doors. Service animals are permitted inside the cabins; please inform the park staff before you arrive. Reservations for these cabins are available.
- Sleeping accommodations for four or five people
- Heating, air conditioning and electricity
- Furnishings: set of bunk beds, double bed, table and benches
- Outside accommodations: fire grate, picnic table and a porch