Oahe Downstream Lodge
The Oahe Downstream group lodge was constructed within the recreation area in 2006. With shoreline access, guests are now treated to a beautiful view and private shoreline for swimming, canoeing, or other types of water recreation.
The lodge is equipped with a full kitchen with cookware, serving utensils, and appliances and is separated from the "great" room" by a 16 foot serving bar. The 25 x 30 foot "Great" room provides comfortable seating for up to 65 guests. Tables and folding chairs are available on-site
Large grassy areas are also maintained around the lodge and provide ample room for those wishing to tent. A large campfire ring is situated near the river for evening cooking or socializing.
Oahe Downstream REcreation Area
20439 Marina Loop Road
Ft. Pierre, SD 57532
About the Lodge
- No sleeping quarters
- Accommodates 65 people
- Wheelchair accessible
- Two full bathrooms with showers
- Air conditioned and heated
- Furnished kitchen with cookware, utensils, appliances and large serving bar. No outside grill provided
- Shoreline access with beach
- 2 RV electrical pedestals with 50, 30, and 20 amp electrical service available for additional charge.
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- No pets allowed inside
- No smoking
- Park curfew/quiet hours are 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- $125 per night
- Reserve at www.campsd.com or 1.800.710.2267.
- $40 per night
- SD resident, non-profit youth groups (year-round)
- Non-profit groups and SD state government agencies (Nov. 1 - Mar. 31)
- Reservations must be made by calling 605.223.7722
- $18 per night per RV unit associated with lodge rental and utilzing facility.
Lodge is reservable one year in advance.
Get general information about lodges in South Dakota State Parks.