VOLUNTEER - Outdoor Campus East
Purpose: To provide assistance in a variety of office needs that will arise in such areas as filing, copying, phone help, mailings, etc.
- Use copy machine to make copies as needed.
- Label, fold, insert, tape and sort printed material for mailing.
- Sort or file records if needed.
- Help with calling volunteers as needed.
- Answer phone during busy times.
- Assist in updating files, manuals, etc.
- Assist with volunteer record keeping.
- Help with newsletters.
- Assist in library-cataloging, filing, reference work
- Ability to categorize or file accurately.
- Able to answer the phone and take accurate messages.
- Relay important information to pertinent people.
- Able to do neat and organized work.
- Some computer skills may be necessary.
- Volunteer Orientation
- Special Instructions will be given for each task assigned.
- Will depend on projects that are assigned.
- Will be during normal operating hours.
- Improve or obtain office skills.
- Basic computer skill experience.
- Experience with copy machine
- Sense of accomplishment and value in completing variety of Outdoor Campus needs.