VOLUNTEER - Outdoor Campus East
To assist the horticulture intern and care for the butterfly garden by planting, weeding, watering and doing other assigned tasks.
- Plant butterfly host plants.
- Water plants as needed.
- Weed garden.
- Physically able to work standing or kneeling.
- Ability to carry up to 15 lbs.
- Enjoy working outdoors.
- Specific knowledge of the plants in the butterfly garden.
- Volunteer orientation.
- Specific training given on individual basis.
- Seasonal (April - October).
- Times and days vary, depending on the weather.