VOLUNTEER - Outdoor Campus East
Purpose: To maintain our bird feeders in teh wildlife viewing area.
- Make sure our feeders and the ground beneath them are being cared for and kept clean.
- Take inventory of seed supply and notify Volunteer Coordinator if an order needs to be made.
- General knowledge of seed to be used, specific feeder needs and wildlife that should be attracted to the various feeders. Outdoor Campus will provide this information.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. may be helpful in filling some feeders.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Volunteer Orientation.
- Special information class regarding seed inventory and feeder/ground care.
- Schedule specific day you will commit to monitoring/providing feeder care.
- Work a minimum of 2 days per month.