purchase or apply for a license
- Begin by selecting the season you want to apply for. Select "Apply" next to the season.
- Next, select the unit you want to apply for as your first choice.
- Then, select the tag type for that unit. See unit description for details.
- Your first choice for that season has been made and can be seen in the left column. You may repeat this process for your second choice, OR select "skip step" to continue.
- Choose whether or not you would like to receive a preference point ($5 resident, $10 nonresident) for this season if you are unsuccessful in your first choice. If you select yes, a preference point will be added to your cart. Select "continue" to view an overview of the season and choices you just made, along with the preference point option.
- Select "Add to Cart" and then either checkout or apply for another season.
- The preferences you have accumilated in the past can be seen on the "View Your Preference Points" page.
- From the "Preference Point Review and Purchase" page purchase preference points without applying for a season. If you haven't already applied for a particular season, you can purchase a preference point for that season until December 15. If you purchase a preference point for a season, you will not be allowed to apply for that season in the first draw.
- The other option for purchasing a preference point, is to select "yes" on the preference point option when applying for a season. You will receive a preference point if you are unsuccessful in your first choice of that season.
- However you choose to purchase a preference point, it costs the same and you can only purchase one per year for each season.
- You can view your cart by selecting "view cart" from the main menu, or from the left column of each page.
- First line of each item lists the season and the unit/tag choices you selected.
- Second line shows line-item costs. "Pay Today" shows what will be charged to your credit card when you checkout. "Pay Successful" is what will be charged if/when you are successful on your season. "Preference Point" shows how much will be charged if/when you are unsuccessful for your first choice.
- You may remove any item from your cart before you checkout.
- Price totals are on the bottom of the cart and can be described the same as above.
- Select "Checkout" when you are ready to finish the application process.
Past Draw Statistics
- From this page you can view draw statistics from previous seasons.
- Stats available include: number of licenses available, number of applicants, number of licenses issued and number of remaining licenses.
Join a Group
If you would like to apply for a limited issue license with a group of people, you may do that on the "Join Group" page. Either all of the group members will draw a tag or none of them will. No more than six applicants may be submitted in the same group. All members of the group will be given the lowest amount of preference points represented in the group.
To create a group:
- The individual submitting the initial application will be provided a group number after the application is submitted. This group number will appear on the confirmation receipt that may be printed. It also appears in the confirmation email sent to the applicant and is also available by selecting "View My Applications" from the main menu.
- An applicant allows additional hunters to join the group by providing the group number to them.
To join a group:
- The additional hunter(s) then log into their personal online account and selects "Join Group".
- Enter group number and last name of the individual who submitted the initial application.
- The additional hunter(s) will NOT be allowed to modify the unit/tag type choices submitted on the initial application.
- The number of preference points attached to the group application can be affected by others joining the group. The group will receive the lowest preference point total of any member of the group.
- Proceed through the online process and submit payment before returning to the main menu to submit additional applications or join other groups.