SM Link

Hunting, Fishing and Furbearer Licenses

There are essentially two classes of hunting, fishing and furbearer licenses: general and limited.

General licenses

Purchase Online

(Fishing, Small Game, Combination, Furbearer, Predator/Varmint, Migratory Bird). General licenses are available in unlimited quantities and are sold through over four-hundred agent locations across the state, or they can be purchased online.

Limited Issue Licenses

Apply Online

(Deer, Antelope, Elk, Mt. Goat, Bighorn Sheep, Turkey, Waterfowl, Mt. Lion, Paddlefish) Limited issue licenses are usually issued through a lottery application process. You can submit a paper application by mail, or apply online.

Disabled Hunter Licenses

Nursing Facility Group Fishing License

Application Requirements: