Oahe Downstream Modern Cabins
The modern cabins at Oahe Downstream keep families comfortable during longer stays. Each modern cabin features two bedrooms, a bathroom and a kitchen as well as heating, air conditioning and electricity. Perched along the shoreline, guests are treated to a beautiful view and shoreline access for swimming, canoeing or other types of water recreation.
- The modern cabins are reservable one year in advance.
- $150 per night
- Two night minimum stay required
- Nearest campsites located in Campground 1
- Camping units and tents cannot be placed outside. Please reserve a campsite in the campground.
- Park entrance licenses are required for all vehicles.
- Daily-$6 per vehicle, Annual-$30
- One-Day Special Event Passes ($50 for 50 people)-contact the park for application.
About the Modern Cabins
- Sleep up to 8 people
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Check-in time 4 p.m.; Check-out time 11 a.m.
- Air conditioned and heated
- Kitchen featuring a range, refrigerator and microwave
- General cleaning supplies for kitchen and bathrooms
- Toilet paper
- Trash can liners
- Bedding/towels are not provided
- No pets or smoking allowed inside
- 2 night minimum stay
- No pets allowed inside. Service animals are permitted inside with advance notice and documentation
- No smoking
- Park curfew/quiet hours are 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.