The upgraded amenities in modern cabins keep families comfortable during longer stays. Each modern cabin features two bedrooms, a bathroom and a kitchen as well as heating, air conditioning and electricity.
- All fees are per-night
- Two night minimum stay is required.
- Modern cabin fees do not include entrance fees, which are required year-round and in most areas.
- Additional reservation fees may apply.
- A $25 fee will be charged for canceling a reservation more than 30 days in advance.
- A fee of $25/night will be charged on cancellations made less than 30 days in advance.
Oahe Downstream Recreation Area:
Sleeps 8 | $150
- Furnishings: beds (no linens), tables and chairs
- Appliances: range, refrigerator, microwave
- Hot showers, flush toilets
- Cooking utensils (some modern cabins furnish basic items)
- Sleeping bag or bed linens
- Personal toiletries
- Reservations required. www.campsd.com or 1-800-710-2267
- Reservations open one year before arrival.
- Reservations must be made by midnight two days prior to arrival. Please call the park 24 hours in advance to arrange key pick-up.
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Available year-round.
- Pets are not permitted inside the building, but can be kenneled or staked outside. Designated service animals are allowed with prior notification.
- No smoking