Acting within its legislative mandates, the commission serves as the advocate and liaison between the South Dakota Game, Fish and Parks and its stakeholders - the people of South Dakota.The commission consists of eight members, appointed by the Governor for four year terms.
Note: Rules do not take effect until 20 days after they are filled with the Secretary of State. See all Administrative Rules of South Dakota (ARSD) for Game, Fish and Parks at the Legislative Research Council's website.
June 4-5, 2015
- Materials Provided to the Commission
- Notice of Public Hearing
- Public Comments: Crossbow
- Public Comments: Deer Seasons
- Public Comments: Deer Seasons 2
- Public Comments: Deer Seasons 3
- Public Comments: Waterfowl
- Public Comments: Waterfowl 2
- Public Comments: Waterfowl Seasons 3
- Commission Minutes
July 1-2, 2015
RedRossa Convention Room
rule proposals and finalizations
- Press release package from June 5, 2015, on proposals and finalizations.
- To view proposed rules or new rules, and to comment on them, visit: SD Administrative Rules Website.
- Individuals can also provide written comments on commission rule proposals by sending them to 523 East Capitol Avenue, Pierre, SD 57501, or via email to email@example.com. To be included in the public record, comments must include a full name and city of residence.