Acting within its legislative mandates, the commission serves as the advocate and liaison between the South Dakota Game, Fish and Parks and its stakeholders - the people of South Dakota.The commission consists of eight members, appointed by the Governor for four year terms.
Note: Rules do not take effect until 20 days after they are filled with the Secretary of State. See all Administrative Rules of South Dakota (ARSD) for Game, Fish and Parks at the Legislative Research Council's website.
May 7-8, 2015
Custer State Park, SD
- Materials Provided to the Commission
- Materials for Governance Meeting
- Meeting Minutes
- Presentations and Audio
- Public Comments: Black Hills Streams and Reservoirs Plans
- Petition to Stock Catchable Walleyes in Black Hills Reservoirs
- Petition to Maintain Northern Pike Fishery in Black Hills Reservoirs
- Petition to Maintain Bluegill, Perch, Crappie Fishery in Black Hills Reservoirs
- No Public Hearing
June 4-5, 2015
rule proposals and finalizations
- Press release package from May 11, 2015, on proposals and finalizations.
- To view proposed rules or new rules, and to comment on them, visit: SD Administrative Rules Website.
- Individuals can also provide written comments on commission rule proposals by sending them to 523 East Capitol Avenue, Pierre, SD 57501, or via email to email@example.com. To be included in the public record, comments must include a full name and city of residence.