GFP scheduled informational meetings & open houses
The open house format used for these meetings allows the public to come and go at their leisure.
Contact: Regional Supervisor Mike Kintigh at 605.394.6837
Contact: Regional Supervisor Cliff Stone at 605.734.4532
Open houses run from 5-7pm (participants may come and go at their leisure.
Presentation focusing on big game management at 5:30pm.
- March 10: Platte - King's Inn Meeting Room, 221 E 7th St
- March 11: Kimball - Senior Citizen's Center, 120 N Main St
- March 18: Gettysburg - Gettysburg Fire Hall, 417 W Garfield Ave
- March 25: Mobridge - GFP Office, 909 Lake Front Drive
- March 27: Winner - SDSU Extension Service Meeting Room, 325 E. Monroe
Contact: Regional Supervisor Arden Petersen at 605.362.2706
- Information pertaining to the Brant, Madison and Herman fisheries.
- Tuesday, March 18, 7:00pm
- The Hillside Resort on Lake Madison
- Agenda: 2012 & 13 lake survey results with emphasis on walleye and yellow perch populations, 2014 spring test netting plans, 2014 fish stocking plans.
- Following the presentations, GFP staff will be available for one-on-one meetings with anyone who has questions or comments.
Contact: Regional Supervisor Scott Lindgren at 605.882.5201
- McPherson County: April 10, 4:30pm-6:30pm. Senior Center in Eureka
- Grant County: April 24, 4pm-7pm. Milbank Visitor's Center
- Brown County: April 28, 6pm-8pm. Brown County Courthouse basement
- Day County: August 4, 5:30pm-7:30pm. Webster Armory
- Spink County: August 13, 5pm-7pm. Redfield Historic Depot
- Codington County: September 9, 5pm-7pm. Florence Community Building