Do you need to contact GFP wildlife law enforcement?
wildlife law enforcement
wildlife law violators
Information on wildlife law enforcement
Conservation Law Enforcement Creed
- To serve, protect, educate, and assist the public in its outdoor recreational endeavors.
- To be a vigilant guardian of natural resources on behalf of the citizens of the State of South Dakota.
- To encourage the wise use of our natural resources and to insure no harm to public safety or to the environment in this pursuit.
- To educate the inadvertent violator of conservation law and to take the appropriate level of enforcement action to achieve this goal.
- To identify and lawfully pursue the unrepentant offender and bring them before the court for judgement.
- To conduct our personal outdoor recreational activities in an exemplary manner, above reproach, and to serve as a role model of outdoor ethics to our peers and to the public.
- This we pledge to the citizens of South Dakota and its visitors.