Reports directly from GFP staff, anglers and sportsmen afield.
Submitted Report: June 4, 2013. Out at Richmond I caught a perch, couple of walleyes and probably 20 or so bullhead all from shore.
Submitted Report: May 5 - 6, 2013. Lots of bites at Family Park in Sioux Falls. Caught 6 pike ranging between 17-28 inches long using small jigs. Caught from the dock on south side of park.
Submitted Report: March 26, 2013. Fished March 22-24 on Swan Lake. Went back home to Wisconsin with 90 beautiful Perch and had a great time.
Submitted Report: March 11, 2013. Fished Family Park and Wall Lake from noon-6pm. No bites.
Post a Report
Here's a chance to share your SD experience. To have your report posted, please include:
- Your name and home state
- Date of trip.
- Location fished and/or hunted.,
- Weather conditions.
- Experience description and methods
Current Missouri River fishing/hunting info
- SD Great Lakes Association Missouri River Fishing Report
- Updated each Monday
- Visit this site
WATERFOWL POPULATION INDEX-HUNTING OPPORTUNITY THUNDERSTORM MAP
- Thunderstorm map showing best opportunities for waterfowl hunting.
- Updated once a week during any waterfowl season.