Acting within its legislative mandates, the commission serves as the advocate and liaison between Game, Fish & Parks and its stakeholders - the people of South Dakota.The commission consists of eight members, appointed by the Governor for four year terms.
Note: Rules do not take effect until 20 days after they are filled with the Secretary of State. See all Administrative Rules of South Dakota (ARSD) for Game, Fish and Parks at the Legislative Research Council's website.
March 6-7, 2014
Holiday Inn Express, Ft. Pierre
April 3-4, 2014
Cedar Shores Resort - Oacoma, SD
- Notice of Public Hearing
(posted 1 week before meeting)
- Materials Provided to Commission
(posted 24 hours before meeting)
These rule proposals will be finalized at the next commission meeting.
- Archery Deer (earlier start date)
- Archery Elk
- Black Hills Elk
- Prairie Elk
- CSP Elk
- CSP Early Archery Elk
- Dove Season (increase possession limit)
- Sandhill Crane (increase possession limit)
rule proposals and finalizations
- To view proposed rules or new rules, and to comment on them, visit: SD Administrative Rules Website >